"The inaugural Main Street Cultural District Oktoberfest was a great
success! Thank you again for your support on the event. Despite the
cold weather, 600 visitors came out to enjoy the Mississippi Valley
Dutchmen, a traditional polka group from Wisconsin, and Decoy, a great
rock group out of Des Moines. Ames Digital Sound provided a very
professional, high end sound system that resulted in the sound quality
far exceeding what we imagined. We look forward to expanding
Oktoberfest in 2013 and beyond."
Ames Main Street Cultural District
"I am so glad that the event turned out to be such a great success!
You guys did a fantastic job with all of the sound, staging and
lighting equipment! I’m really glad that we were able to work with
you guys on this event. After counting the ticket stubs we had at the
entrances, we had about 600 people attend Oktoberfest this year!
Thank you again for all of your help with Oktoberfest and making it
such a great success!" -
Ames Main Street Cultural District
Ames Digital Sound was an absolute pleasure to deal with from beginning to end! I dealt primarily with Raj. He was able to give me a fitting sound system recommendation for my all-night music event, he answered all of my questions in a knowledgable and professional manner, and everything went off flawlessly in a timely manner! Ames Digital Sound went the extra mile when I needed them to and that's what separates a good business from a great one! They didn't dime-n-nickel me like a lot of other companies. It also helps that they carry a range of clean high-quality sound systems! Thank you!
Ames Digital Sound is an amazing company to work with. They went above and beyond to make sure that my event was a success despite several variables. With an outdoor venue, it was important to be able hear well with a diverse audience including elderly and children. I received much positive feedback about the impact of the speeches given and I attribute that success to Ames Digital Sound. It is easy to speak confidently when you know you have support of a great team and outstanding equipment. Thanks to Raj, Steph and crew for their dedication to my success and that of my campaign.
Candidate for Iowa House
Thanks for having me play at the Ames Sound Open House last night. It felt good to do it. ...People who stopped by were noticeably "grooving" to the music! ...[The Ames Sound Fishman system] is a very nice compact sound system that projected the vocal and guitar very well. The sound was very clear at a perfect volume. ...Cheri's daughter said she wants a CD of me playing solo!
See ya, - Larry "Red" Stoltenberg
- We want to thank you for doing such an awesome job putting together
the lights and sound system for our recent fundraiser at Perfect
Games. The night was a total success and I had many compliments how
the sound and lights were awesome,what a great job you guys did. We
will definitely be recommending you to everyone. Looking forward to
having you guys out again soon.
Manager, Perfect Games
- Ames Digital Sound did a great job of supplying sound reinforcement and lights for our annual Jazz Encounters at Ames High School. The quality of their equipment, their attention to details and outstanding customer service helped our student musicians feel like professionals. With their help, our school cafeteria was transformed into the feel of an authentic jazz club. "
Director of Bands
Ames High School
- I felt completely pampered as a musician to get to walk onto a stage
and merely plug in and play with no other cares or concerns. The
equipment was top notch, the sound engineering and lights were
exceptional and overall it was a really great experience. Thanks for
making me feel like a legit "Rock Star" Ames Digital Sound!
- As the Maintenance manager at Perfect Games, I was so impressed with
how fast everything as set up. Everything was working and we had no
issues at all. Your staff did a tremendous job and were a pleasure to
- Thank you Man! Went well I thought. Was great to have you there and
thanks for your hard work and time.
Des Moines, IA
- I thought you did a super job Raj. It was a privilege to work with you
and I had a great time. As for the rest of you yahoos, I couldn’t ask
for a better group of musicians to work with. I had fun.
Des Moines, IA
- We had a great time and it was indeed, a pleasure to work with
you. We appreciate very much all of your work, your technical
expertise, your professional attitude, and the use of all of your
GREAT equipment. We heard some very positive comments on your work
that night. Thanks again - Hope we can do it again sometime soon!!
- Thanks for not hitting the 'suck' button! :) The stage, lights and the PA definitely look
professional. The look of the stage, lighting and sound system made me
feel professional as well.
- I just wanted to drop you a note to thank you very much for all the help organizing our fundraiser concert last weekend. Without Ames Digital Sounds seamless transition between bands, during the event, the tight time schedule would have never worked. Great Job by you and your team! Thanks a million!
- Sound propagation was phenomenal with very few nodes and a negligible
comb effect. Of axis diffusion was well controlled with only minor
collateral damage. Wavefront termination was well within theoretical
parameters minimizing beverage foam-over. Brown note suppression of
-89 db was achieved resulting in a 35% reduction in spontaneous bowel
movements. Phase distortion was minimized without a rise in
intermodulation distortion. This was likely due to the use of
unobtainium woofer baskets which minimize torsional excursion
OK got that out of my system..